Saturday, January 24, 2009

Carrot Walnut Cake @ Cedele

Do you know where I can get good carrot cake? This is where it gets a bit tricky because locally, we have our own version of carrot cake (dark or white ya *grins*) which is different from the western version. But equally yummy though!

I have tried slices of carrot cake from different places but I tend to find them either too sweet, too dry, too moist ... there's always something or the other that is not right. However, when I do crave for carrot cake, I usually head to Cedele's cuz they have pretty good Carrot Walnut Cake there and a generous slice (as seen below) is about $6.00.

They have a good spread of cakes, even has a flourless cake for those of you who are staying away from gluten for whatever reason. They also have added ice-cream in their list of desserts which I have not tried myself because I tend to stick to what I like best - the Carrot Walnut Cake! Yum!

Post and photo by Zilla.

No comments: